Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Student Services

New Student Registration 

In order to enroll a child in the Conneaut Area City School District, the following documents need to be brought on the day of enrollment:
  • Birth Certificate (must be the legal certificate) or Passport
  • Social Security Card or number
  • Immunization record
  • Proof of Residence (Bill, Rental agreement, or notarized affidavit)
  • Previous Report Card, if available
  • Custody or Guardianship papers (if applicable) 
  • Foster Child Documentation(If applicable: Court documentation if the school district that is financially responsible.)
  • Copy of IEP or 504 (If applicable: A current copy of the IEP or 504 document. A placement meeting may need to be held before your child attends school.)
  • Driver’s license
  • Forms (See Below)

Registration Forms

CACS Emergency Medical Form

CACS Registration Form

Documents Need to Register Your Child

Home Language Survey

Request for Record Release

Statement of Residency Part 1 and Part 2