Staff email information may be found using the navigation above, select your students building, and click "Directory".
Students may also log into their Office 365 account and check "Teams", several staff are starting to post information for your classes to access from anywhere.
You may also wish to consider downloading and installing the Zoom app on your home system or mobile device for virtual online communication. The basic version of Zoom is free to use. To log into Zoom you may select to login with Google and use your district account information to login (email address and password)
Staff & Student Online Tools
These tools are all provided by the Conneaut Schools, all students have access to Office 365 and additional tools such as Zoom can be downloaded and installed at no cost! Within Office 365 Staff and Students may also download and install the software version of Office 365 for free as well. Office 365 is can be installed on up to 5 personal devises per staff or student account.
- Google Apps and login abilities - (app can be installed on any smart devise)
- Office 365 - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc (app can be installed on any smart devise)
- Office 365 - Teams (Classrooms) - (app can be installed on any smart devise)
- Office 365 - Kaizala Instant Messaging - (app can be installed on any smart devise)
- Office 365 - Outlook staff and student email - (app can be installed on any smart devise)
- Office 365 - OneDrive to store files, and documents. - (app can be installed on any smart devise)
- Zoom - Virtual meetings with audio and video conferencing - (app can be installed on any smart devise)
- VMWare - Staff & Students can access their school PC systems. Just download and install the VMWare Horizon Client and set the connection server to desktop.cacsk12.org. The VMWare client can also be installed on mobile devises as well. Once installed you will have access to your system and files.
Please be sure when logging into your Office 365, go to "All Apps: and have a look at Stream. There is a Technology Channel with videos to assist with some of the more common tools. If you have a specific request for a video, please email me at email@example.com.
If you are having issues logging in or have general technology related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
State's Online Learning Repository Offers Resources, Training amid School Closing - PDF
Parents of elementary students the link below will provide a day by day lesson plan for your child:
Additional sites to keep the learning on course!
- Kids Learning Tube
- Free School
- Homeschool Pop
- Kahn Academy
- Smithsonian Channel
- The Brain Scoop
- Word World PBS
- Sci Show Kids
- National Geographic Kids
- Peekaboo Kidz
- Storyline online
- Story Time with Ms. Becky
- Kid Time Story Time
- Book Creator
- Magnetic ABC
- Ten Frames
- Monster Math
- Scratch Jr
- Let's Read
- Brains On
- Six Minutes
- But Why: A Podcast for Curious Kids
- Story Pirates
- Circle Round
- Smash Boom Best
- Wow in the World
- Eleanor Amplified
- The Two Princes
- Ear Snacks
- Book Club for Kids (middle/high school students)