In the Conneaut Schools Technology Department we take great pride in offering the highest level of technology and support across the district. Support is given to all staff and students in an efficient and timely manner in house by all technology staff.
We are very excited that at the start of the 20/21 school year we will be offering one to one Chromebooks and tablets to all our K-12 students in the district! This will be to assist with all subject material learning, and will give our students the ability to work remote if the situation were to arise!
Below is a list of support services all offered in house to promote efficiency and learning in our district.
- Content filtering to maintain CIPA compliance
- VMWare Virtualized Infrastructure (Servers and Desktops) all accessible from anywhere in the world
- Cloud based email services
- Google and Office365 support and access
- Google Classrooms and Apps
- Backup and compliance data retention
- Remote user support systems
- OS: XP, Win7, Win10, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2016, Linux, ESXi, Android, and limited Apple OS
- All routing and switching to a localized network core along with all wireless networks. 10GB fiber links to all district educational buildings
- Software Supported Services : SQL, Open Source, Office Productivity Software Applications, Web Development, Programming, Mechanical Engineering and Design, Presentation Systems, Video Recording Systems, Media Production, Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Help Desk, Robotics, and much more.
Our Technology Team
Members of this team graciously donate their time to further the use and implementation of technology in our schools. The team also helps govern the use of P.I. levy monies to further technology in the district.
- Mrs. Kris Mucci
- Mr. Brian Chase
- Mr. Tyler Hornbeck
- Ms. Jen Weagraff
- Mrs. Julie Williams
- Mrs. Mandy Sanford
Central Technology Department
- Brian Chase - Director of Technology / Systems Administration - Phone: 440-593-7260
- Tyler Hornbeck - Technician - Phone: 440-593-7265
Policy & Procedure
Because of the level of technology we provide we have gone to great lengths to make sure that we provide the most comprehensive services possible to assist our staff and students. In order to accomplish our goals and sustain a productive network infrastructure we have implemented policies and procedures relating to technology. For further information on policy please contact our offices.
If you are having issues, please use our district provided Help Desk. If you are experiencing a technology emergency, please call ext: 260 and we will expedite your request!
Free Microsoft Office Software!
If you are a staff member, or have a student in the Conneaut Area City Schools, you are entitled to download and install a full version of Microsoft Office on up to 5 personal devises! (please note you will need a valid staff or student login account to access) More information here!